Home Forums WoodMart support forum ajax filter attributes

ajax filter attributes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Askyndr
    Participant

how do you add attributes to the ajax filter (or configure it for that matter)? i would have thought on the filter you get all attributes defined to a product. unfortunately, even though i have defined the attributes brand and color for my products, i only see “sort by” and “price filter”. i would like it to look like on the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We add Filter attribute by means of WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav in Appearance > Widgets > Shop page widget area. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/widgets/

Best REgards

Askyndr
    Participant

thank you, i found it. i’ve seen that color was already there (yet i have not seen the color actually in the filter) as a woocommerce layered nav. i still added a new one (brand), selecting the corresponding attribute, but both woocommerce layered nav don’t show up in the filter (see screenshots).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have added the widget the Shop page widget area and this is the sidebar on the shop page. If you want to add the brand widget in the top filter, add this widget to the Shop filters area.

Best Regards

Askyndr
    Participant

perfect, it works. thanks a lot for your help.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ajax filter attributes’ is closed to new replies.