Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chrisrolfe1991
    Participant

Hello,

I am receiving this error “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance”.

I receive the error when trying to install one of your prebuilt websites, I tried changing the PHP version from 8.1 back to 8.0 but it didn’t work.

Thank you,
    Chris

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tested this on your website and see that your server can’t complete the request to our dummy content website and download images. You can contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. We send you an example of a URL to image that can’t be downloaded http://dummy.xtemos.com/woodmart-elementor/demos/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/10/xmas-coming-soon.jpg?id=1095

Kind Regards

chrisrolfe1991
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you, I have managed to get the website installed now with the help of cloudways.

I am wondering why everything looks a little different to what I am use to? Usually the XTEMOS logo is on the sidebar and the theme settings area looks completely different. Please see images attached.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have redesigned our backend interface in our 7.0 update. So don’t worry, it looks correct on your website now 🙂

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)