Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

masazoelyshah
    Participant

I meet a problem

masazoelyshah
    Participant

I have tried to disable all the plugin, it still meet

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

masazoelyshah
    Participant

I have disabled all plugins and still get the error. Also I reinstalled wordpress again, initialized everything and it still had problems

Also, how to give you admin access

masazoelyshah
    Participant

I have provided the administrator account to you, you can see ”
    Slider Revolution”This has been failing to install. My past practice is to choose to skip. I don’t know if this is the cause of the above problems. You can help me install”Slider Revolution” plugin, and import the Prebuild website? The theme I want is “Accessories”

error

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have installed all plugins on your website. But when we try to import the dummy content your server generated the following error https://gyazo.com/9e6716a9d3326931be66bcdf0da998a6
    It seems to be a timeout error. Please, consult with your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

masazoelyshah
    Participant

I restarted my server and the problem still occurs, do you have any suggestion where I should go to troubleshoot the problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, consult with your hosting provider for help on this matter. Restarting the server doesn’t help in such a situation.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)