Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import AGAIN

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import AGAIN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anas-8484
    Participant

Hello.

i am trying to activate this using local host using xamp.
    it gives the above error.

i did some research before i ask for help. some people here said i should disable the other plugins… but for example the slider one is related… it didn’t let me install the demo data without it!

also i am wondering about the contact form and others… aren’t they are required for the template?

Hello,

I need admin rights to check the issue. Please make the user an admin and tell me which demo you want to import. I will check and import the demo on your site.

Best Regards.

anas-8484
    Participant

it is in local host. not online. so i don’t know how to give you the details.

anyhow i figured it out because it is a timeout problem. i edited php.ini

old value:
    max_execution_time=120

new value:
    max_execution_time=300

and it worked perfectly.

the issue is your error message is misleading. it should be simply showing timeout error. not AJAX.
    because AJAX has nothing to do with what is really happening. kindly update that in your future template updates.

I am explaining here just for other guys, because i noticed so much people are complaining the same. the real problem is when you try to run this “import process” using an old hardware that is running an up to date operating system and needed software. so the timeout happened.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import AGAIN’ is closed to new replies.