Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

zhangxg828
    Participant

Hello
    I am trying to import demo data but it stuck to 15% and then pops error “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.”

Any ideas?
    Or if you can sent me the mega eletronics demo to import it from the import section.

Thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi zhangxg828,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Ensure that your web hosting environment meets the minimum requirements or set higher values for the WoodMart theme https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/requirements-wordpress-set-up/

I also kindly request you to ensure that no third-party plugins are installed. This does not include plugins that are bundled with the theme. For more information, please refer to the following link: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/installation-process/

Regards,

zhangxg828
    Participant

Hello, I have adjusted the php.ini and other configurations of PHP7.4 in the server according to your requirements, and deleted all old wordpress files. I have completely installed the new files and reinstalled woodmart. The error still exists when installing the theme by 15%, AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance
    I have tried various methods but still cannot solve it. Please provide assistance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zhangxg828
    Participant

At this time, there were no plugins installed in WordPress, so I immediately saved face and installed the Woodmart theme according to the tutorial

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi zhangxg828,

Please send me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and put in Private content.

I will check this problem for you.

Regards,

zhangxg828
    Participant

zhangxg828
    Participant

Attached is the configuration file“php.ini ” for my server’s PHP7

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi zhangxg828,

Thanks for the details.

I saw you haved not uploaded WoodMart theme, so I did it. When I was trying to import demo content to see the errors but seems you deleted theme.

Let me know if you want to do it by yourself.

Regards,

zhangxg828
    Participant

hello

I’m sorry, I’ve been trying to fix this error, but I haven’t seen a response yet, so I’m still testing myself. From now on, I will completely entrust you with the operation. Please support me again. Thank you.

The login password remains the original password. Thank you for your support!

Zhang

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi zhangxg828,

I see you imported demo content, please let me know if you resolved that issue.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)