Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello team,

I have tried everyway to import a new theme from demo websites but the error occurred every time, “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. ” please advise me what should I do next, thank you!

Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, all plugins have already been deactivated and only left WoodMart core WooCommerce Elementor/WPBakery page builder active. so please help to check.
    Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked the import mechanism and see that your server returns a timeout error. That is why the import can’t be completed. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase the timeout limit in order to fix the import function https://gyazo.com/2b7270cc863468258596b6b37d451323

Kind Regards

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, you are right! We can now import from the prebuilt websites now.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.’ is closed to new replies.