Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

j.moscatti
    Participant

This error appears at the site import stage. I tried to do a lot of different things, including disabling third-party plugins. Nothing helped. All hope is on you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We just checked the import mechanism and see that your server returns a timeout error. That is why the import can’t be completed. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase the timeout limit in order to fix the import function https://gyazo.com/0638bb543238b3f18c98de2925dbecd9

Kind Regards

j.moscatti
    Participant

Good. Thank you. Tell me, is there a translation of the admin part of the management?

j.moscatti
    Participant

I wrote to the support of my hosting. The limit was increased, but everything remained in the same place. The error is the same.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the timeout limit is still set to 60s. It should be increased to 300s https://gyazo.com/941f36a9d76d7849d18a03011ef1dab5

j.moscatti
    Participant

They wrote to me that the limits were increased, but the error persists.

j.moscatti
    Participant

And also writes that he can’t find the file. Look in the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like you changed the password because we can’t enter your dashboard now.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)