Home Forums Basel support forum Ajax Loading Icon NOT APPEAR when Submit Contact Form (Contact Form 7)

Ajax Loading Icon NOT APPEAR when Submit Contact Form (Contact Form 7)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

we have two contact forms on the site (contact form 7), the problem is that when you press the send button, the wheel (ajax-loader) that indicates the pending page does not appear (this means that the user presses the enter key several times ). We have deactivated the plugins but nothing, it only works when we activate the default wordpress template.

We have seen that pages do not load the :: before tag (which is what contains the loader icon)

https://www.hempfarmitalia.com/contatti
    https://www.hempfarmitalia.com/servizi

Waiting for your feedback

Greetings

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please make the full backup of your site and confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Also, we may need to check on a default page.

Best Regards

Hi,

backup ok,

you have the permission to deactivate plugins and swhitch to the parent theme. Please make the site under maintenance mode.

Best regards
    Alex

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme till the recent version, also update the related plugins, we will check again. https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

Good morning,

I don’t understand this answer. The template is already activated and updated to the latest version available, before I opened this ticket.

Greetings

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

another image

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check if you have received the testing message https://gyazo.com/a28030bde171881b1ba2eada03ea9f22

Best Regards

Hi,

have you understand the issue problem?

we have two contact forms on the site (contact form 7), the problem is that when you press the send button, the wheel (ajax-loader) that indicates the pending page does not appear (this means that the user presses the enter key several times ).

It’s not a problem with alert or confim messages but with ajax loader image.

Regards

Attachments:

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on any default theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Our theme does not influence the performance of the contact form. I am not sure there is an AJAX loading.

Best Regards

Hello,
    I deactivated all plugins (except contact form and wp bakery), tested the contact form and the loader icon of the contact form is not visible. It has nothing to do with AJAX but it is the icon that goes by that name. I suppose there is some problem with css.
    If I change the theme to the default wordpress theme, the loader shows up correctly.
    Greetings

Attachments:

Hello,

I have double-checked with our dev team. The new version of the contact form causes this issue.

Our developers would fix it for the nearest update. Meanwhile please add this code:

.wpcf7-form.submitting .ajax-loader {
    	visibility: visible;
    }
    .wpcf7-form.submitting .ajax-loader:before{
    	-webkit-animation:load-spin 450ms infinite linear;
    	animation:load-spin 450ms infinite linear
    }

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

Best Regards

Hello,

I’m glad I helped report a bug in your template.
    Now it works correctly

Regards

Hello,

Yes, you did. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)