Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX Mini-cart/Checkout quantity update not working

AJAX Mini-cart/Checkout quantity update not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hassan-7684
    Participant

The quantity update on mini-cart and checkout is not working. https://youtu.be/PktB36sAi2k

Can you please check?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

hassan-7684
    Participant

I disabled all plugins but still the issue is there. I shared my login details. Please check

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

hassan-7684
    Participant

Confirmed, please proceed.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Activate the plugins one by one to check which one causes the issue.

Best Regards.

hassan-7684
    Participant

There are multiple plugins conflicting with this.

How can I disable this quantity update completely?

Hello,

Go to Theme Settings > Shop > disable the option Quantity input on shopping cart widget.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)