Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax problem and conflict with "WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts"

Ajax problem and conflict with "WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts"

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

fitclem
    Participant

Hello,

since last updates i have trouble with all ajax features.
    Cant delete from cart
    cant add to cart

I had to desactivate all the ajax features …. unfortunately.

And second prob,
    It seems there is a conflict between “WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts”
    https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing-discounts/7119279
    and “woodmart” theme.
    I have tell the plugin’s team about it though but wanted to tell you also.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Be sure that you have enabled AJAX adding to cart option in WooCommerce plugin settings.

As for the plugin, please, describe the issue in details and send us a link where we can see this.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

fitclem
    Participant

Hello,
    so here is a gif to explain you the problem with this plugin.
    According to team’s plugin of “dynamic pricing” it must be a conflict with this theme.
    gif of the problem (https://ibb.co/DwS0j0j)

When i change theme to another one all works fine, but when i use woodmart the “conditions” stop working and i cant even click on a single one and if i keep the defaut one “date” and then i save , the condition vanish without being saved.

If you need more details tell me

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, write us a step by step algorithm on how to reproduce the error and the exact link where we can do this.

Thank you in advance

fitclem
    Participant

I have switch theme, and the plugin “WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts” worked again.
    There is a conflict between them obviously.
    The step algorithm is pretty clear on my gif animated image.
    The conflict avoid me to use “conditions” and save it. There is something this theme use that is not accepted by this plugin.
    Am gonna look for an access to let you see yourself. I need to wait as there is some special day nowaday.

Cheers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

OK, please, disable all extra plugins and send us your admin access so we can check how it works.

Kind Regards

fitclem
    Participant

Hello,
    i have a stagging site to test crédentials are in private content.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To fix the problem you need to edit the file woodmart/inc/admin/init.php and replace the following code

wp_enqueue_script( 'jquery-ui-datepicker' );
    wp_enqueue_script( 'jquery-datetimepicker', WOODMART_ASSETS . '/js/datetimepicker.min.js', array(), $version, true );

with this one

if ( ! isset( $_GET['page'] ) || ( isset( $_GET['page'] ) && 'rp_wcdpd_settings' !== $_GET['page'] ) ) {
     wp_enqueue_script( 'jquery-ui-datepicker' );
     wp_enqueue_script( 'jquery-datetimepicker', WOODMART_ASSETS . '/js/datetimepicker.min.js', array(), $version, true );
    }

Kind Regards

fitclem
    Participant

I replaced it.
    Seems it’s not the problem.

Condition are still broken after saving.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see the problem at the moment https://gyazo.com/e93d0c3440757c05e047c0505e3a3b73

fitclem
    Participant

Try to add other condition than date. You will see you wont be able to pick one after you saved.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

fitclem
    Participant

I did it.
    With twenty seventeen defaut theme it works perfect. You can test it also if you want.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you have not the latest version of the plugin. Please, update it first.

fitclem
    Participant

Updated again.
    I did test with older version just in case.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have tested with a default theme and it doesn’t work too. Please, check from your side.

fitclem
    Participant

Ok i could fix the problem with both fix :
    1- install plugin “jquery helper”
    2- and your code fix up there.

Anyway thanks very much for you help

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)