Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax product tabs & product categories column number won’t change in mobile

Ajax product tabs & product categories column number won’t change in mobile

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

christos.tdr
    Participant

Hello.

In elementor, in ajax product tabs widget and product categories widget, modifications in the layout and the number of columns only appear on desktop. I tried disabling and reenabling plugins, checked the settings but still nothing. In other devices apart from desktop I can’t see the changes when I increase or decrease the column number in order to fix responsiveness. Sometimes I can see some changes only by visiting the website from another browser tab but in elementor itself, I can’t get a preview and that’s frustrating.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked your site and checked the Ajax product tab. It is working fine.
    Screenshots for clarification:
    https://snipboard.io/fZza39.jpg
    https://snipboard.io/tBUsTx.jpg

Sometimes, outdated or cached files can cause display issues. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

christos.tdr
    Participant

It works for default elementor breakpoints but not for the rest of them (if I enable the option from elementor settings)

Attachments:

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the correct login details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

christos.tdr
    Participant

I tried deactivating the plugins but still nothing. Could you please check it? You can deactivate any plugin to test it, except for EAN for Woocommerce (which must be enabled, but I checked myself that it isn’t the problem)

Hello,

Now it is working fine.
    Video for clarification:
    https://youtu.be/7bibYLjlQRg

Best Regards.

christos.tdr
    Participant

It is working for standard breakpoints (desktop, tablet, mobile) but not for the additional custom breakpoints enabled in elementor experiment & feature settings (laptop, tablet & mobile landscape etc.). I’m attaching the video.

Attachments:

Hello,

First of all please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.2.5 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

christos.tdr
    Participant

I updated but still no change 🙁

Hello,

I have confirmed from the development team, it works with default Elementor breakpoints only. The custom break points are not supported for this option

Best Regards.

christos.tdr
    Participant

Ok. I disabled the custom breakpoints but the issue still persists only on tablet mode this time. (mobile and desktop are fine)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have fixed this issue on your website. Please, test how it works now.

Kind Regards

christos.tdr
    Participant

Hello,

It is working fine now! Thank you very much.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ajax product tabs & product categories column number won’t change in mobile’ is closed to new replies.