Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX Products tab strange behaviour – language issues

AJAX Products tab strange behaviour – language issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JuliaSan
    Participant

Hello again,
    I have a very strange situation with the language setting on my Woodmart themed website.
    On the homepage I am using an AJAX Product tabs element, with 3 Products tabs.
    On my computer I see the first tab normal: all elements are in German (which is the language of the website). On the 2nd and 3rd tab, the language of the shop elements is English, which is wrong. – see attached screenshots for a better understanding.

What is even more confusing is, that on another computer all the tabs show everything in German (correctly).

It looks as though the website would take over some hardware language setting, but then why only on tab 2 and 3. Is there any place to set this? I did not find anything in the widget.
    Please advise how this can be solved.
    Thanks a lot,
    Julia

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please try to disable maintenance mode and check this while not logged in? Also, do you have an English language set for your dashboard for your account only?

Regards

JuliaSan
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks, if I am logged out of WordPresss it seems to work.
    I keep changing the language setting of my WP account between German and English, because sometimes I need the English names of different functionalities and settings (for example when I write you tickets  ).
    What is strange for me is that one of the tabs behaves differently than the others….
    Can it happen that the customer (for example if his Windows is set to English) will also see English stuff on the website although we see everything in German?
    Thanks a lot,
    Julia

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It doesn’t depend on your system language, but it depends on your dashboard language. Try to create some user account and test as a real visitor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)