Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX Products tabs – Tab Title Font Style Does not change

AJAX Products tabs – Tab Title Font Style Does not change

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

luan0409
    Participant

Hi,

I try to change the font style for the Tab title of AJax Product tabs tool But no matter which font that i choose, it can not be changed and also other features

https://prnt.sc/jmzB0wEv5-BF

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by luan0409.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

luan0409
    Participant

I have tried to deactivate every plugins already but still it still stay the same, Font Family and Transform feature still not working

https://prnt.sc/05jhoH06-jUF

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

luan0409
    Participant

Yes, you can deactivate any plugin or any theme you want since this is a test site not the official site anyway. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by luan0409.

Hello,

It is an issue with your custom selector in Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced
    Here is your custom selector, that is why it is not working. Check back your site and check the issue.
    nav-link-text

Best Regards.

luan0409
    Participant

Thank you so much

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘AJAX Products tabs – Tab Title Font Style Does not change’ is closed to new replies.