Home Forums WoodMart support forum align the image to the center on mobile

align the image to the center on mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

meiotrevo.pt
    Participant

I’m sorry to bother you again with this subject, but is it possible to align the image to the center on mobile?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly. Also share the page url where the image is situated.

Best Regards

meiotrevo.pt
    Participant

I will leave the logins private

Hello,

To align the image to the center on mobile, you can create a separate row specifically for mobile with a different background image. Here’s how to do it.

Create two rows—one for desktop and one for mobile. you need to assign a class and hide it with the custom CSS. This will allow you to have a centered background image on mobile while keeping the layout intact for desktop.

Best Regards

meiotrevo.pt
    Participant

Can you help me with this custom css?
    I’m not a programmer and I really don’t know how to do it.

Hello,

Add the classes desktop-row and mobile-row to your rows, and this CSS will hide the desktop row on mobile and show the mobile row.
    Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the desktop Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

/* Hide on desktop */
    .mobile-row {
        display: none;
    }

Add the below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Custom CSS for Mobile section:

/* Show on mobile */
        .desktop-row {
            display: none;
        }

Best Regards

meiotrevo.pt
    Participant

I did the test and it really works for line, but it seems that it doesn’t work for section. is it normal?

Hello,

Could you please share some screenshots which issue you have faced? so I can better understand your issue? This will help me guide you more effectively.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)