Home Forums WoodMart support forum all products default variation selected.

all products default variation selected.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mikewordpress
    Participant

Hello

I have this exact same issue, I thought it was from my theme version which was 2.6 so I updated the theme to 4.0 but the issue persists.
    I have all products default variation selected.
    Could you advise me what I should do to fix this issue?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please describe your problem in more details, and provide product page URL as well as your site admin access into the private area.

Best Regards

mikewordpress
    Participant

Hi,

Basically exact same issue with this post.
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/sticky-add-to-cart-button-for-variation-product/

Issue Detail:

As I understand the default behavior of WooCommerce is that the “Add to Cart” button is shown for Simple products while “Select Option” button is shown for Variable products unless there is a default variation pre-selected or the user selects an option then the button becomes “Add to Cart”.

Now the Sticky add to cart works perfectly for Simple products but when it comes to Variable product, the button on the Sticky add to cart is still shown as “Select Option” no matter whether the user already selected an option or there is a default option pre-selected.
    Then when you click the “Select Option” button, the page will scroll to the top instead of adding the currently selected variation to the cart.

Could you advise how I can diagnose this issue? Because our site is live so it is difficult to grant access until we pause the site for the next maintenance.

I think someone who has posted about this issue earlier got the problem fixed somehow?

Thank you!

Hello,

This is not a bug. This is the way it works. We appreciate your feature request we shall consider to add this feature in one of our future releases.

Best Regards

mikewordpress
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I’m not sure if I was clear enough.

So when you choose a variation, the “Select Option” button in the Short Description area changes to “Add to Cart” immediately while the button on Sticky Add to Cart at the bottom is still “Select Option”.

Is this the way it works normally?

Thank you.

Hello,

Initially, on the product page, there are no “Select options”. There is an “Add to cart” button, which does not change. Sticky “Add to cart” button has the title “Select option” and its function to redirect the usert to the attributes in order to select. Single products are added to the cart just in sticky “Add to cart”

Product grid may change “Select options” into “Add to cart” as soon as an option has been selected, provided quick shop has been enabled. However, the product grid and product page are different functionalities and product grid does not have any sticky “Add to cart”

This functionality works properly.

Best Regards

onuraltioglu
    Participant

Hello,

I think many users have this problem. But I think it is necessary to understand the problem and add it to the theme. Regardless of whether you choose the variation or not, on all websites, the add to cart button is available in both the simple product and the variation product. but this is not possible in woodmart. please a solution to this.

Hello,

This is Woocommerce functionality and no WordPress can change this functionality. You can try to search for the plugin. We have not met any to recommend.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)