Home Forums WoodMart support forum All the pages related to the theme are showing blank only.

All the pages related to the theme are showing blank only.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

AP
    Participant

Hi,

We have installed Woodmart theme in our Woocommerce site and it was running fine so far. But few hours back all the pages related to the theme like settings page, layouts etc are showing nothing.

There is no new plugin installed or updated during this time. There is no error in the console.

Can someone help with this please?

Thank You

AP
    Participant

Only error related to Woodmart in the error logs I see is this:

[2023-08-23T04:29:56.515577+00:00] PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WOODMART_Wpbcssgenerator::$_notices is deprecated in /nas/content/live/waggz/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Wpbcssgenerator.php on line 14

Hello,

Could you please send access to the admin dashboard so I will check it from your side?
    Also, please send me a screenshot of where I can find such an error on your side.

Best Regards

AP
    Participant

Attached the screenshots of the blank page and error which shows up when Debug is true.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.
    Also, please disable all the 3rd party plugins temporarily until I will solve the issue.

Best Regards.

AP
    Participant

Hi, this is a live site. Can’t take the site down. Can you check it on dev site? I will make a copy of it there.
    Also it is not on cpanel, we are hosting with wpengine

AP
    Participant

I moved it to dev site and it is working.

I noticed 1 difference between two env that DEV has WordPress 6.2.2 version and PROD has WordPress 6.3.

Does this theme run properly on wordpress 6.3 too?

AP
    Participant

Fixed it. Thanks for he help

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘All the pages related to the theme are showing blank only.’ is closed to new replies.