Home Forums WoodMart support forum anchor widget in menu links

anchor widget in menu links

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ateacme.com
    Participant

Hi, I need to add some custom links in a footer menu with anchor to specific faqs sections.
    I tried to do it both with anchor widget and css ID in advanced section options in faq page but they don’t work.
    I also tried both different links (…/faq/#rimborsi and …/faq#rimborsi) but nothing’s changed.
    Please find in attachment some explanatory images.
    I tried to deactivate all active plugins ma none of them are in conflit with that links.

Can you please help me with this problem? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check this Manual;
    https://elementor.com/help/menu-anchor-widget/

Best Regards.

ateacme.com
    Participant

Hi, in that manual I read
    “Link anchors on different pages may not work properly and are not supported.”
    Is the reason I also tried to use the css ID in advanced section options just like I do with WP bakery but it doesn’t work…
    Is there a different way to obtain the same result?

Hello,

Our theme one-page navigation works in the header only. So you can keep the Elementor menu for this purpose.

Best Regards.

ateacme.com
    Participant

Sorry but I don’t understand your answer…please can you explain me what I have to do? I don’t have a one-page site. Can you set a correct link for me? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
    p.s. I had to change footer menus that now are all simple links in “footer faq” html block. Thanks

Hello,

Can you please share the small video of your issue for a better understanding?

Also, now your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

ateacme.com
    Participant

Hi, now you can use previous login details, I send you them again.
    In attachment you can find a video with a click on footer menu FAQ “rimborsi” that land you on the top of faq page, not at the anchor #rimborsi

Let me know if there are something else you need and thanks for your help.
    Best regards

Attachments:

ateacme.com
    Participant

I add also another video with two different method used in faq page for the anchor.
    Neither of them work

Attachments:

Hello,

This option only works for the single page website, please see the video here:
    https://elementor.com/help/menu-anchor-widget/

Sorry to say that this not possible or there is no different way to obtain the same result

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)