Home Forums WoodMart support forum Another authorization / login option in Mobile view

Another authorization / login option in Mobile view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

goodmanrams
    Participant

Greetings,

I’d like to add Telegram Oauth authorization, it came out on desktop auth pages but can’t find a way to insert another option in mobile view when the menu comes out from the right.

I’m talking about the area where Facebook and Google are mentioned as a login / auth option.
    I want another custom button for Telegram auth in the same style but with different color and icon.

Thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately, our theme does not provide the option to login via Telegramm.

Best Regards

goodmanrams
    Participant

I’m not asking about login via Telegram, I have a shortcode from another plugin already.
    Please tell me how to insert a shortcode or html code in the section I mentioned earlier.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, we didn’t understand your request initially. You can find that area in the file woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php. The function is called woodmart_login_form. Copy the whole function to the child theme functions.php file to prevent losing changes after the parent theme update.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)