Home Forums WoodMart support forum Archived Attributes Links are not working

Archived Attributes Links are not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Tal2000
    Participant

Hi,

After the resent update, in “Product additional information table” (in product pages) links of the archived attributes are not working.

In the attached image, Authors and Publishers are archived attributes. So, they should be linked to the relevant attribute term.

Could this be a new theme update issue?

Regards,

Hello,

Navigate to products > Attributes > Edit Attribute > Enable the option “Enable archives”.

Best Regards.

Tal2000
    Participant

That’s what I’m trying to say. The issue is with the ARCHIVES ENABLED attributes.

Hello,

You need to enable “Archives” for the attribute that does not have the link in Products > Attributes > Select and enable.

If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tal2000
    Participant

This issue is with the ARCHIVES ENABLED attributes.

This issue is after the new theme update. (Worked fine before the update)

Tal2000
    Participant

Hi,

The issue is with the new theme update. When I restored the theme to the previous, it started working fine again.

Please check

Regards,

Hello,

This issue has been solved in the latest Woodmart 7.5.1 version. Now it is working fine on your site.

Best Regards.

Tal2000
    Participant

Hi,

In my site, this issue still exists even after Woodmart 7.5.1 update. Could you please check.

Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 559945. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

Tal2000
    Participant

Hi,

The Patcher works.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Archived Attributes Links are not working’ is closed to new replies.