Home Forums WoodMart support forum Assistance Needed to Change Logos in Prefooter

Assistance Needed to Change Logos in Prefooter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lost.hinata
    Participant

Hello,

I am having trouble finding where to change the logos in the prefooter section of my site. I’ve searched extensively but haven’t been able to locate the correct settings. Could you please guide me on how to make these changes?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The images can be changed through Products -> Attributes -> Brands then edit each brand and change the “Image swatch” field: https://prnt.sc/mBUUs57bjuO2

Best Regards.

lost.hinata
    Participant

Hello,

I successfully managed to add brand logos (currently in progress) thanks to your help. When I click on a logo, I am taken to a filtered view that should display all products associated with that brand. However, the page appears empty.

I believe I understand why this isn’t working. My products already have a brand attribute correctly set, but it is not in the same location as Woodmart’s brand management.

What should I do to ensure the filtering by brand works both in the filters on category pages and when clicking on the logo?

Also, I believe it’s possible to automatically display the brand logo on product pages. How can I do this?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

lost.hinata
    Participant

Here is an acces to admin in extra information

Hello,

You have not assigned the brand attribute in products. You need to assign an attribute in the products.
    Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/how-to-setup-brands/

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)