Home Forums WoodMart support forum Attribute swatches from images from product variations also on detail page

Attribute swatches from images from product variations also on detail page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

digitalsun
    Participant

Is there a possibility to have the attribute swatches (on the product detail page) generated from the pictures of the product variations? I can see them in the list, but on the detail page there is only the color swatch available (if the attribute has some color). It works, if I put an image for the attribute, but this does not make any sense for the color, because then I have to create all the colors for every product, and also the color name has to be unique…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Our theme has an option to display the variation images that you can enable from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Attribute Swatches.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/116hw87

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

digitalsun
    Participant

Thanks, but that’s of course what I have done, otherwise the images wouldn’t show in the grid view (Screenshot_1.jpg). But I also would like to have the attribute swatches with images on the product detail page (Screenshot_2.jpg)!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

You can read our detailed documentation for further help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

Best Regards.

digitalsun
    Participant

???
    My problem isn’t solved!!!
    I also would like to have the attribute swatches WITH IMAGES on the product detail page (Screenshot_2.jpg)

Thanks

Hello,

Please make sure that you have enabled the option to to enable swatch by editing each attribute item of the attribute.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/q7TzYCz

Then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

digitalsun
    Participant

Sorry, but have you ever read my first question?
    I know that I can put an image for the attribute, but what I’ve asked is:
    Can I have the image swatch from the IMAGE OF THE PRODUCT VARIATIONS like in the grid view (Screenshot_1.jpg) also on the detail page (Screenshot_2.jpg)?

We have thousends of products in different colors, so I have to generate thousends of attributes (e.g. for the colour black), if I want to show the product in color black (with an image). This does not make any sense.

Hello,

Actually the attribute swatch that is displayed on the product grids should also display on the single product page.

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)