Home Forums WoodMart support forum Attributes tooltip issue

Attributes tooltip issue

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Pladi1
    Participant

Hello guys, when you enabling the tooltip on attributes, I think the gap space isn’t set correctly.
    Especially when you have more in a single attribute. Can you please take a look and remove the gap by default?
    We could done this on css but just FYI. attached the screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the page URL I will check and give you a custom css code.

Best Regards.

Pladi1
    Participant

Hello, see below

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for desktop section:

.shop_attributes .wd-hint {
    	display: grid !important;
    }
    .shop_attributes :is(.wd-attr-name,.wd-attr-term) {
        display: flex;
    	gap: 4px;
        flex-direction: row-reverse;
    }

Best Regards.

Pladi1
    Participant

Hello Aizaz, I done it like you said. Look attached for the results.
    The “?” icon stays left. The text is aligned perfectly.

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to set the icon on the left side. If you set the icon on the right side it will take up space. Try to use the custom css and change the gap on your site.

Best Regards.

Pladi1
    Participant

Can you please explain how to done this via Theme Settings?

Hello,

Navigate to Layouts > Edit Single product Layout With page Builder and in that Layout you can change or configure the elements accordingly.

Best Regards.

Pladi1
    Participant

Hello Aizaz, unfortunately it’s not working. Can you please assist us with this?

Pladi1
    Participant

Also we see that the lay-out in attributes isn’t correct when you add two attributes in one. See screenshot attached and the live link of the product page.
    It’s at attribute “Model”

Attachments:

Pladi1
    Participant

Also in the quick view the lay-out isn’t correct. See attached for the screenshot.

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Pladi1
    Participant

Hello Aizaz, have shared the link in the private.

Hello,

I have checked your site and the attribute layout is showing fine on a single product page.
    See SCreenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/VLhh72T

Can you please tell me where you have faced the issue.

Best Regards.

Pladi1
    Participant

Aizaz, it’s about the tooltip on the attribute. Look attached for the screenshot. On responsive mode it’s not correct.

Attachments:

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Pladi1
    Participant

Aizaz, this has nothing to do with 3th plugin.
    It’s in WooCommerce / template

This information has been added under
    WP Admin > Attributes > Select name > Configure terms > Select option > Term hint content

Attachments:

Pladi1
    Participant

Hello Aizaz, forget the CSS, it’s not working when you have two tooltip attributes next to each other link in the screenshot.

Attached the screenshot and shared the link of the sample page in the private content.
    Can you please take a look into this and fix it?

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share a small video of the issue for a better understanding.

Best Regards.

Pladi1
    Participant

Hello Aizaz, we don’t use such tools on our computers for security reasons.
    But I will explain in details in the private content.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Pladi1
    Participant

Aizaz, this topic can be closed. Has been solved with CSS.

Hello,

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.

Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Attributes tooltip issue’ is closed to new replies.