Home Forums WoodMart support forum Avoid Social network icon in the Portfolio Gallery items

Avoid Social network icon in the Portfolio Gallery items

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

supergap
    Participant

Hi,
    I try to understand how to avid social icon from Portfolio elementor item (please refer to attached file). You can see it when you go mouse over: https://narrateworld.testmenow.it/autori/
    I can’t find in the settings the right options and I can’t find the way to delete it by CSS.
    Could you please help me?
    Thanks a lot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

supergap
    Participant

hi,
    here in private content my admin credential.
    Thanks.

Hello,

Please add the below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS

div.social-icons-wrapper, .wd-action-btn .wd-style-icon .wd-share-icon .wd-tltp .wd-tltp-left {
        display: none !important;
    }

Best Regards.

supergap
    Participant

Works fine!
    thanks a lot.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Avoid Social network icon in the Portfolio Gallery items’ is closed to new replies.