Home Forums WoodMart support forum B2B setup plugins

B2B setup plugins

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

daniel-3289
    Participant

We are using https://wholesalesuiteplugin.com/ for seperating retailers from consumers. THis works great, however we have the afforementioned issue. Plus a new one;

The issue is that we have one free shipping limit for retailers (100 euro) and one free shipping limit for consumers. (30 euro)
    This works great practically. But the “progress” bar. Keeps on showing the 100 euro limit for retailers. Even though i can already select free shipping at 30 euro’s in the cart and payment page. (as it should be)

Could you please update the theme such that it will show the right progress bar?
    If you need backend access, please let us know.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please describe how exactly you configured your shipping zones? Did you use standard WooCommerce functionality for this or it comes with the plugin?
    Note that our progress bar uses WooCommerce shipping zones only.

Kind Regards

daniel-3289
    Participant

Yes i can, we use shipping zones and exclusions based on the wholesalesuite.

So within one shipping zone, we have 2 free shippings. 1 for 30 (limited to consumers) and one for 100 (limited to retailers ).
    This works perfectly fine, except for the progress bar, that doesn’t take this limitation into account.
    Is there any chance you can adapt this to work? or should i look for an external shipping progress bar?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the explanation. Could you please also let us know how can we switch between 30 and 100 limit free shipping methods on the checkout page? Or they are chosen automatically somehow?

Kind Regards

daniel-3289
    Participant

Yes i can 🙂

woocommerce -> settings -> shipping (verzendmethoden) -> Nederland
    In there you can find “Retail gratis verzending” and “Gratis verzending”

We then limit the options for retail shipping in
    woocommerce -> settings -> wholesale prices –> shipping –> on the bottom.

And tick the tickmark for ” Hide the mapped shipping methods from non-wholesale customers. Regular customers will no longer be able to see the shipping methods you have mapped below.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We meant how can we see these shipping methods on the checkout page? So we can switch between them and see how the progress bar works.

Kind Regards

daniel-3289
    Participant

Aah, switching shipping methods is only allowed by switching users. As its limited to guests or retailers.
    Otherwise people would be able to swap free shipping options.

So when you are NOT logged in. you should get the 30 euro limit
    When you are loggedi n with my account, you should see the 100 euro limit.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

When we go to Wholesale settings we don’t have permission to view the page https://gyazo.com/2496d13a7939f86afbebd45386468187

Kind Regards

daniel-3289
    Participant

So sorry, hereby an admin login.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are sorry to say, that our shipping progress bar will not work with this plugin, unfortunately. It takes into account only one free shipping option set in WooCommerce settings.

Kind Regards

daniel-3289
    Participant

Darn, thats too bad. We will look into other options. Thanks for helping thus far. If we would like to let you develop it, would you have an approximate pricing?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not available for custom development at the moment.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)