Home Forums WoodMart support forum Background picture in category layout disappears with ajax

Background picture in category layout disappears with ajax

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Wiwa
    Participant

The background picture in category layout disappears when changing the layout of the products from grid to list and vice versa.
    The background is set with elementor. Is there any option to avoid this?

Wiwa
    Participant

Moreover it disappears after any ajax operation, also change of filter settings.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Wiwa
    Participant

Hello, please can you make a quick review so I can continue working? The plugins are disabled.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you are using dynamic field for the image source. Could you please try to upload a static image there in Elementor and check how it works?

Wiwa
    Participant

The idea is to give each category its own image. So we need to use the dynamic field which is a basic element of elementor.
    Can you please provide a solution for the issue?

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, try to create separate layouts for each category. Or you can use some custom CSS to assign background image for each category.

Kind Regards

Wiwa
    Participant

How is it possible to create separate layouts for each category?
    I would prefer to get some solution for the ajax problem since this is a malfunction of the theme.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to create multiple layouts, and, using conditions, assign one layout per category.

Unfortunately, we can’t fix this in our theme because this function doesn’t work when content is loaded with AJAX.

Kind Regards

Wiwa
    Participant

I can create the multiple layouts but the conditions only allow me to assign to the product categories (so all of them) and not to single product categories.

So how am I supposed to allow a layout for only one category?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to use “Product term” as shown on the screenshot https://gyazo.com/e30c10ebda650dbe69913b0c57b9bd45

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)