Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bad integration with WPC Composite Products on cart page

Bad integration with WPC Composite Products on cart page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

skytwoa
    Participant

Dear support team,

I’m having an issue with using the plugin WPC Composite products. When adding to the cart a composite product, it is possible to edit the quantity of the child components of the parent composite product, therefore changing the actual price that is sent when the order is confirmed.

I have scoured all the forum replies regarding this issue, but have not found a suitable solution.

I know that Woodmart is not necessarily compatible with this plugin, but is there a workaround to just at least hide the child components, such that the user cannot edit their quantity?

Regards,
    Antonio

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re here to help! To assist you more effectively, could you please provide additional details regarding the issues you’re experiencing? Including screenshots and a step-by-step guide to reproduce the problem on your website would greatly aid us in diagnosing and resolving the issue.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,

skytwoa
    Participant

here is a couple of screenshots.

in the first one you can see when a composite product is added to the cart. you can see all the components listed under the parent product, and below the first 2 of the child products. you can also notice the price.

in the second screenshot i removed all the child products. you can see how they are technically still present under the parent product, but the price is now 0€ (because it is calculated by the sum of the child products).

I think the easiest solution is to just hide the child products, such that a customer cannot edit them from this interface.

i also tested confirming the order, and yes, it’s 0€

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by skytwoa.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a link to your website and to this product so we can try to reproduce it?

skytwoa
    Participant

replied to you in the private form

skytwoa
    Participant

Nevermind, i think i found a solution. i will leave it here for reference for other users

you just need to “override” your cart page with a layout, and add the “cart table” element.

i’m using elementor

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great—we are glad you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bad integration with WPC Composite Products on cart page’ is closed to new replies.