Home Forums WoodMart support forum Banners Not Linking Properly – Wrapper Link Issue with Elementor Carousel

Banners Not Linking Properly – Wrapper Link Issue with Elementor Carousel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tradeadaptkorea
    Participant

We are experiencing an issue where the links within the banners are not working.

On our site’s main banner, we have always used the ‘Wrapper Link’ to connect the banner to a category page directly. However, the links are currently not working. Should we use a different method to link the banners?

We are trying to upload the banners as a carousel using Elementor, and we would like to assign a unique link to each banner. Could you kindly explain how to do this as if you were explaining to a beginner?

I have attached an image showing the Wrapper Link method we previously used.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tradeadaptkorea,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

tradeadaptkorea
    Participant

Please check the enclosed file for better understanding. We are currently running a sale promotion with ads, so this needs to be fixed urgently!

tradeadaptkorea
    Participant

Please check this image if the previous one is not opening properly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)