Home Forums WoodMart support forum Black Friday Demo Boxed

Black Friday Demo Boxed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Andy18
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m using Black Friday demo as a template to set up my site however have a background I would like to use in the margins.

For this reason I have changed the layout to be boxed in theme options but the size of the content seems much too small now.

Is there a better solution instead of than using boxed content or is there a way to set the box size to be the original size of Black Friday Demo?

Please take a look at my site!

Thanks in advance for your help,

Andy

Andy18
    Participant

P.S.
    The main content that is too small is the header and rev slider.

Thanks again!

Hello,

I cannot figure out what is the best solution for you. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > General layout and you can set their custom width for your site. Try different options to find the best one.

Best Regards

Andy18
    Participant

Hi there,

Sadly if I do that I can’t use the page background as it is only available for boxed content.

Is there a way that I can get the background I’d like in the side margins and keep the dark theme I have behind the content?

I’ve left my theme as boxed for the moment so you can see what I’m looking to do.

Thanks again,
    Andy

Hello,

Try to use this code:

body .main-page-wrapper {
        background-color: transparent;
    }
    body .website-wrapper {
        background-color: transparent;
    }

add the code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS and try to set full-width, for example.

Beeest Regards

Andy18
    Participant

Hi there,

sadly that just changed the whole background which can be done from theme options.

I’ve decided to stay with boxed and use theme options to do the side bar areas but how can I make rev slider fully display? I played around with width:100% and height: auto but couldn’t get it to work.

I can use boxed(hidden) option for everything else and I’ll edit the menu too.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Hello,

Enter the row which contains the slider and makes it full-width without paddings https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/full-width-row/

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)