Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blog monthly archive header shows the letter “J” on each page. How to fix.

Blog monthly archive header shows the letter “J” on each page. How to fix.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

happylifestore40
    Participant

Blog monthly archive header shows the letter “J” on each page. I tried unsuccessfull to fix it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

happylifestore40
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

See the extra information.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache. I have made the changes in the theme translation files through Loco translate plugin on your site:

https://happylifestore.nl/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Floco%2Fthemes%2Fwoodmart-nl_NL.po&bundle=woodmart&domain=woodmart&page=loco-theme&action=file-edit

Best Regards.

happylifestore40
    Participant

Great, thank you, the “J” has disappeared.

Only problem now the translation doesn’t work, maybe because of this:

“Notice: Translations don’t match template. Run sync to update from woodmart.pot”

Best regards.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

happylifestore40
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Thank you, that part looks nice now. Only…now we have a bigger problem, there are no images anymore to be seen on the homepage and the homepage misses entire sections. Can you fix it?

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

happylifestore40
    Participant

Thank you, looks great now.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)