Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blog Page can’t change Title

Blog Page can’t change Title

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marketing-9348
    Participant

I installed WoodMart and I also use LightStart, WooCommerce, Dokan and Otter Blocks plug-ins. The project is pretty new and I didn’t change a lot so far.
    If I go to my homepage (index) with just the page name in the URL and nothing behind the “/”, I get directed to the blog page with a list of the existing blog posts. The heading says “Blog” but I want to change the heading title, I just can’t find it,
    how do I change the title of the Blogs page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Pages > edit blog page you want to edit and click on its title and in the edit page change the blog page title.

Best Regards.

marketing-9348
    Participant

@Aizaz Imtiaz Awan.

Haha funny, if it would be that easy I would have done that. I forgot to say that I have no page for the blog in my pages list.
    It opens when I edit the page called: “(no title) — Landing Page”, but as you might see, I deleted the title and it still says “Blog” in the Header.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Home Page Settings > Check which page you are using the home then edit this page and change the title https://ibb.co/vq9DTQx. If you are using the latest post, check the blog page in the pages section and add the title and check the issue.

Best Regards.

marketing-9348
    Participant

Great that helped me! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you <3 Much love

Hello,

You are welcome! If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our theme by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot.

Have a good day!

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)