Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blog Page is Not Showing

Blog Page is Not Showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shraddhashreegems
    Participant

A blog page is not showing on the blog page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

shraddhashreegems
    Participant

Hey, I have shared details and help us to fix it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

shraddhashreegems
    Participant

I tried installing another theme (Twenty-Twenty) but the error is still showing. You can check the issue by yourself too. I request you to fix it as soon as possible because this error is effecting our website and its content.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Since the issue persists even with the Twenty-Twenty theme, it means that it is not related to our WoodMart theme. The problem might be due to other plugins or settings on your website.

Kind Regards

shraddhashreegems
    Participant

Hello,
    Could you please help me to solve this issue? I have tried to solve but getting how to resolve.

Best Regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It may be affected by some of the installed plugins. Please deactivate all plugins that are not related to our theme and test how it works. Let me know so I can check it too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)