Home Forums WoodMart support forum “Box Now” plugin doesn’t work with woodmart theme.

“Box Now” plugin doesn’t work with woodmart theme.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

xenophonvenios
    Participant

I’m trying to use this plugin on my website for some days now:

Box Now Delivery
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/box-now-delivery/

After a lot of testing, I created a staging website, switched to default wordpress theme and disabled all plugins except:
    Woocommerce
    Elementor
    Box Now

The latest version of the “Box Now” plugin didn’t work but a previous version sent by the developer worked on the default theme. I enabled all the plugins again and it kept working. Until I switched back to woodmart and it stopped working again. Can you help me fix this issue and be able to use this plugin with your theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

xenophonvenios
    Participant

The plugin documentation is here:
    https://boxnow.gr/en/diy/eshops/plugins/woocommerce

You can find the plugin settings in the Dashboard > BOX NOW Delivery (All settings are already set up)

Then in the Woocommerce > Settings > Shipping, I have created a shipping zone for Greece and a shipping method called Box Now Delivery (Settings also set up)

During checkout, there should be a shipping method called Box Now but it doesn’t appear at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable custom layouts for the cart and checkout pages in WoodMart -> Layouts. Try to refill your cart and checkout information and test if it works.

Kind Regards

xenophonvenios
    Participant

I disabled both the cart and the checkout custom layouts, cleared the cache, removed the products, added them again, refilled the information but nothing changed, it still doesn’t appear as a shipping method.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off. Also, allow us to test it with a default theme.

Kind Regards

xenophonvenios
    Participant

I tried disabling all plugins, I tried changing to the default theme, the plugin is not working for me anymore. I also tried an older version without any luck. Can you give me an email address so I can provide you with administrator access to my staging website for testing purposes?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean that this plugin doesn’t work with other themes as well? You can post your admin information using the Private Content field here.

Kind Regards

xenophonvenios
    Participant

I provided login details below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme on this website and switch to the default theme so we can see how this plugin should work.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)