Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand Features: Custom “slug” for Brand Attribute

Brand Features: Custom “slug” for Brand Attribute

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The Woodmart theme provides excellent management of product brands, allowing you to display the brand’s logo next to the product image. The brand is managed as an attribute with a specific slug “brand.” However, I need to set a different slug while keeping the brand functionality unchanged. How can I associate a different slug with the “brand” attribute without altering its functionality?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

ok thank you.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brand Features: Custom “slug” for Brand Attribute’ is closed to new replies.