Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand thumbnails in layered nav widget

Brand thumbnails in layered nav widget

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

doze
    Participant

Hi,

I managed to upload an image for my custom brand attribute, but I can’t figure out where are the settings of the thumbnails. I select “large” in the widget option swatches size, the image I uploaded is 300×300 but they are extremely small. I’d like them to be like your brands in your demo, what do I do wrong?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, send us a link where we can see brands on your website and check the problem.

Thank you

doze
    Participant

Sure: https://asapunara.com/categoria-prodotto/prodotti-corpo/ I’d like them to be bigger, as said, and without description as well, just as in your demo site.

Also, at the bottom of homepage: https://asapunara.com there is the brand carousel. Altough as I said I uploaded 300×300 logos, some of them are streched out while others are shown with the correct thumbnail.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see your website because of maintenance mode.

doze
    Participant

ok, i’ll get you a user

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the login or password seems to be wrong. We can’t access.

doze
    Participant

Sorry, my fault

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to set “Show labels” option for this widget to “off”.

doze
    Participant

Done it, doesn’t work. I’ve also set “Attributes swatches size” in the attribute preferences as “extra-large” but again, nothing.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide an access to your admin panel so we can check the configuration?

doze
    Participant

ok, try now. the custom attribute for brand is “marca”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to disable this option for your brands to remove the text and make images larger https://gyazo.com/f638b3128cfdd7bde15c85ea4c4a2fc8

Also, add the following code snippet to the custom CSS to increase images

.woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav .swatches-large.swatches-brands .filter-swatch>span {
        width: 110px;
        height: 60px;
    }

doze
    Participant

WOW, thanks a lot!

Any idea why they look weird, like a bit streched out, on the brand carousel in homepage? Is there a snippet to take control of them as well?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that they are small on the home page?

doze
    Participant

Well no, I mean they don’t all look the same in the carousel. It’s in the homepage, above the footer, and first batch look fine, but as you slide past you see the last logos are stretched out, not square. If I set the brand viewer as “Grid” without selecting the number of columns, there are 11 logos per row and they show correctly. Maximum number of columns in carousel is 8 though, so they don’t fit. What’s the suggested resolution for logos anyway? Maybe I did it wrong from the beginning..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

div.brands-widget .brand-item img {
        max-height: 70px;
        width: auto;
    }

doze
    Participant

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Brand thumbnails in layered nav widget’ is closed to new replies.