Home Forums WoodMart support forum brands in sidebar

brands in sidebar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

adpwebdesign.it
    Participant

Hi
    is there a way to display brands in sidebar as a list and not with logos?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Add the WoodMart WooCommerce Layered Nav widget in the shop page widget area and choose the brand attribute and configure it.
    https://ibb.co/g9pJZrb

Best Regards.

adpwebdesign.it
    Participant

Hi
    thanks for your help. It’s now a single column list but with logos. Is it possible to show brands as names and not logos?
    Thanks

Hello,

Navigate to Products > Attributes > Configure term value of brand attribute > disable the image swatch and enable the option “Text Swatch”.

Best Regards.

adpwebdesign.it
    Participant

Hi,
    I’d like to use the logos on homepage logo banner and also on single product pages.
    Is it possible to make them as a text list just on the sidebar? Logos are not easily readable there.
    Thanks

Hello,

Try to create a menu and use the custom links for brand attributes. Then, navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Use the Navigation Menu in the shop page widget area.

Best Regards.

adpwebdesign.it
    Participant

Hi
    if I keep the logos, can you please suggest a CSS to make them look bigger on shop sidebar?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

adpwebdesign.it
    Participant

i found out
    thanks

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘brands in sidebar’ is closed to new replies.