Home Forums WoodMart support forum Browse Category

Browse Category

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

nico-6882
    Participant

Hi I can get the Browse categories to close please assist i don’t want it to open all the time

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please edit page, scroll down to Page Settings > Header and disable Open categories menu option https://prnt.sc/6kKQMZ-llq8C

Best Regards.

nico-6882
    Participant

Thanks that worked also how do I change the image background of the base slider instead of begin just white

Attachments:

Hello,

Navigate to Slides > Edit Base slide and in the bottom of the slide settings, change the background color.

Best Regards.

nico-6882
    Participant

hello I do change the product categories text color

Attachments:

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards.

nico-6882
    Participant

Hi Hope your good today please can you assist with the following I want to move the Useful links down and I want to add the info next to the info below the logo and make it full with

nico-6882
    Participant

Or I want to make it look like this

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry to say Can you please share some screenshots of what you actually want, so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

nico-6882
    Participant

This please

Attachments:

Hello,

This is the footer template. Try to use the theme template library and import the footer template from the theme library.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/templates-library/

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

nico-6882
    Participant

Hi Items dont want to add to the cart for some reason?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)