Home Forums WoodMart support forum BUG My account Page > Account Details Page is Showing nothing.

BUG My account Page > Account Details Page is Showing nothing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

In My Account Page > Account Details

The website is only showing Password Change locked fill.

It is the edit account page and it should show all the edit fields. But the is locked with the password field.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/4d9MWxY

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

Why is this happening? Do you need ftp and admin access to solve the issue? if yes please let me know i will share the credentials. My webview app for this website got rejected from appstore because of this issue. please look into this as fast as possible..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked your site and the account page is showing fine and not showing any password change.
    See Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/gDSvYjp

Best Regards.

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

you are visiting account page only.

the issue is in edit account page.. Just click on the account details option in account page. here is the issue..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

Please dont share any of my site photos, link or video in public. Please remove that photo link too…

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

Yo bro, Are you Serious?

Do you really think i will come to you without checking that ?

This is account details page where user can edit there account details. Dont you even know what this page contents are???

https://example.com/my-account/edit-account/

Clearly it is saying edit-account. dont you even know what content edit account page have in woocommerce?

Seriously???

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

When i change the theme to store front it is working perfectly fine. But in woodmart theme the “edit account” page is stuck with change password..

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and give the fill site access as an administrative role so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

I have tried that also. Same issue. You can login and resolve the error.

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

Bro? Please solve the issue.. It is live site.

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

It beens 3 Days why no one is looking over my issue??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can we switch between themes on your website to see how it works with Storefront? Also, please send us your FTP access so we can check if the problem happens with WoodMart only.

Kind Regards

phulbarimontessori
    Participant

Sure You can switch and check between the themes. I Switched to storefront and it was working fine. So it is Woodmart theme that is having the issue i guess.. You can switch between theme and check brother.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is caused by the custom CSS you added via Appearance -> Customize as shown on the screenshot https://gyazo.com/0a1577bf821abf20703c4b6586e4d64b

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)