Bugg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lift-off.fr
    Participant

Bonjour,

I’m encountering a problem, the site “jumps” all the time 2 or 3 times a day it goes into error and comes back online after a few minutes, we tested a lot of things to understand where it’s coming from… but we can’t find a solution, it’s really problematic…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi lift-off.fr,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

Sorry, but your question is a bit unclear to me. Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

lift-off.fr
    Participant

Good morning,

I don’t know why but 2 or 3 times a day the site “jumps”, that is to say it is no longer accessible for 2-3 minutes then comes back online… we tried to see where this by cleaning the site, removing the plug-ins but nothing helps…

You can see in capture all the bug movements

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi lift-off.fr,

I have checked your site and didn’t see “jumps” issue. Can you please record a small video for better understanding to reproduce the issue on your site?

Regards,

lift-off.fr
    Participant

I can’t make videos it’s random, today at 5:33 p.m. the site “jumped” and came back at 5:36 p.m. generally speaking it lasts a few minutes without explanations… a priori in terms of the servers everything is ok… there is no traffic on the site…

we tested the plug-ins…

This is really problematic…

I just have messages from jetpack telling me that the site is “down” and when the site is “Back”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)