Home Forums WoodMart support forum Button deleted on shipping_method checkout

Button deleted on shipping_method checkout

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi,
    I have an issue with the sendcloud plugin and Woodmart on the checkout page.
    When using twenty twenty three theme, the DOM contain a button to select a pickup location :

<li>
    	<input type="radio" name="shipping_method[0]" data-index="0" id="shipping_method_0_service_point_shipping_method56" value="service_point_shipping_method:56" class="shipping_method" checked="checked">
    	<label for="shipping_method_0_service_point_shipping_method56">Mondial Relay (tests en cours / ne pas prendre la méthode): <span class="woocommerce-Price-amount amount"><bdi>7.50&nbsp;<span class="woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol">€</span></bdi></span></label><input type="hidden" id="service_point_shipping_method:56:carrier_select" value="mondial_relay">
    	<button class="button alt" id="sendcloudshipping_service_point_select" style="font-size: 14px;">Sélectionner un point relais</button><div id="sendcloudshipping_service_point_selected_label"></div></li>

When I select the Woodmart Theme, the button isn’t in the DOM anymore :

<button class="button alt" id="sendcloudshipping_service_point_select" style="font-size: 14px;">Sélectionner un point relais</button>

Could you help me ?

Thank you very much.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send the screenshot of how it looks on the default theme?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

[email protected]
    Participant

Sure,
    Here is the checkout with the twenty twenty three theme.

Thank you for hour help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Send me access to the admin dashboard and confirm enabling the parent/default theme so I will investigate that issue.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

[email protected]
    Participant

I just created a staging website. You can reproduce the issue there.

You got the credentials in the private section. Thank you very much.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

On the default template it persists: https://prnt.sc/TXYDIimTPJoB . So it looks like the plugin adds its custom button on the Checkout page using the standard WooCommerce hook. When you create a custom layout with Elementor it doesn’t contain any default elements and hooks. It contains only those elements that you added with Elementor manually.

We have a special “Hook” element in Elementor that you can place to your custom layout and then the plugin will be able to add its custom content there. But we don’t know which one exactly it needs. You can either try to select all hooks one by one or contact plugin developers for help.

Kind Regards

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for your answer.
    Indeed, when I deactivate the two checkout layouts, the button is in the DOM.
    Thank you for your help.
    Have a great day.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Button deleted on shipping_method checkout’ is closed to new replies.