Home Forums WoodMart support forum Buy now button and checkout feature completely missing

Buy now button and checkout feature completely missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mtahabaz
    Participant

After I have enabled paypal payments, I noticed that the “buy now” button disappeared for some reason for ALL the products, as well as the paypal button generated by the paypal payment plugin.

What I have tried to do with no success:
    – Deactivate all plugins as well as paypal
    – Set up another payment method
    – Made sure the Buy Now is enabled in the theme settings
    – Cleared the cache
    – Enabled sticky add to cart, now the paypal button appears (now the button appears sticky but still when clicking on it it just scrolls me to the top of the page)

I have been trying to debug this issue for 2days now with no luck please help me fix this issue ASAP it’s urgent.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards.

mtahabaz
    Participant

“Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation” I’m not sure I understand what do you mean by this, the account I provided you has full permissions to activate/deactivate plugins and also I have already tried deactivating all plugins and the issue persists.

For the parent theme, it’s the one I’m already using I’m not using the child theme.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I meant to ask if you mind if I disable the plugins for testing (by myself)? In such a way I want to investigate that issue.

Also, seems that you forgot to attach the access to your account, please send it via the private area.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Luke Nielsen.

mtahabaz
    Participant

Yes feel free to do anything that would solve the issue
    The credentials are in the private area

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The “Catalog mode” was enabled in your Theme Settings, which is why the buy now button was not displayed.

https://prnt.sc/ftZc2Bj0_3e1

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)