Home Forums WoodMart support forum Buy now button translate

Buy now button translate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

maxokc
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to translate “buy now” button, and word “hello, (username)”. The strings are not visible in the Loco translate plugin.
    Is there a way to translate that in theme settings?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please translate the parent theme, not the child.

Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

maxokc
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Please check the screenshot below. When I open theme in Loco, there are only few strings (nothing that I need to translate.
    Woocommerce is 100% translated, and on front is not showing correct translation (Still shows English). For the words that I mention before (Hello, Buy now).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Download the latest archive with our theme and take the woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file and replace it in your theme. Then click the “Sync” button in Loco Translate plugin.

And delete child theme translations.

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)