Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can not change menu to Full Width

Can not change menu to Full Width

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mrvintervind
    Participant

Making a pretty big menu structure. But after a while is suddenly can not change last menu items to fullwidth? The first ones works perfect, but the last ones when I change from default to fullwith and save it´s back to default.
    Tried to create new ones, deactivated plugins, increased memory etc but nothing works. It´s urgent to get it to work so get back asap.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If it doesn’t work only for last menu items than it is a problem with PHP max input vars limit. It simply can’t process a large amount of data when you save the menu. Try to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase this parameter. You can check its value in WooCommerce -> System status.

Regards

mrvintervind
    Participant

We already changed that alot with php memmory and it does not help at all. Still the same issue. I mailed you the login credentials so please check it out.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but when we open your website we are redirected to this website https://gyazo.com/a22e5669f012b0ba9254d13e3204a400

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello it´s this adress nyfa.online/wp-admin
    It´s hidden so you need to login with the login info I sent to enter the website.
    Still problem to get into the website?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, you have 4000 value set for this parameter. But since you have a very long list in the menu try to increase it to 10000 for example. It should help.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)