Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can not upload WOFF font file

Can not upload WOFF font file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Santiago Gandolfo
    Participant

Hello,

I´m trying to upload .WOFF font file and I get and error:
    Sorry, this type of file is not allowed for security reasons.

I tried as per other recommendations to add the line in config.php file, but error continues

Hosting say they don´t have any restriction.

pls advise.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support.

In case you see “This file type cannot be uploaded due to security reasons.” Then follow the below steps:

1. Add this line to the wp-config.php file: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );

2. Upload all font files formats

3. Remove this line from wp-config.php file

Best Regards.

Santiago Gandolfo
    Participant

Hello,

AS I comment in the previous ticket, I already tried adding that line: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );

But error continues.

Server mentioned that they do not have any restriction on file upload.

pls advise.

Hello,

Please contact your host support on this issue, our theme does not cause the issue.

Best Regards

Santiago Gandolfo
    Participant

Hello,

I did, and they do not have restrictions. I also tried uploading in media files but then it doesn´t appear on media

I use other themes and I don´t experience any issue.

Can you please advise?

Santiago Gandolfo
    Participant

Hello,

I could fix it by googling about the position of the line: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );

It should be posted right above line: /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */

Maybe you can avoid many questions and innecesary server consultation by adding this info to your scripts.

Hello,

Please check the access I cannot login, please confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins and switch to the parent theme (if you use the child)

Best Regards

Santiago Gandolfo
    Participant

Hello,

I could fix it by googling about the position of the line: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );

It should be posted right above line: /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */

Maybe you can avoid many questions and innecesary server consultation by adding this info to your scripts.

Hello,

wp_config.php is not the file of the theme, we cannot add anything to it. We are glad you have solved the issue. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)