Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can woodmart able with booking filters

Can woodmart able with booking filters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hallo i try to build a site that vendors can rent subscribe and sell the products and i use your theme.
    Can be possible in category rent have booking filter becouse referent on bookable product.
    Already i use woocomerce booking filter

Hello,

Woocommerce doea not provide the option, I am afraid, you will need to find a plugin for your purposes.

We have not tested any to guarantee 100 % compatibility.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hallo ok understand can you give me information how to build your filter and where files located in order to i customize the theme and found the right way

Hello,

Please check these manuals to see how the filters can work: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-filters-are-in-custom-shop-page/ and https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-create-filters-form/

Best Regards

Hallo again !!! To understand better my problem. Documentation not help me at all . I will tried to customize your code in order to make filter for booking product that means that booking product do filter with calendar take as parameter the start_date and the end_date. Untill now theme have filter by category price and attributes. I saw that you make a widget like wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\widgets\class-widget-layered-nav.php and make the filter. I want to put extra value is bookable (true or false) isee that get the values from link add_query_arg i want to take values like start_date and end_date and fix the query with a new parameter. I searching about the query and im not found it. I mean the query that fetch my the products with this parameters.
    Can you help me for this some information about the logic

Hello,

WoodMart theme as well as any other WordPress theme is just a skin or view /design of the site. It does not assume any functionality. WoodMart theme represents the default Woocommerce functionality in a wider way, at the same time does not change the functionality.

Please try to test the issue on any free theme to see if it is the same, if it is the same, it means WoodMart does not cause or influence the problem.

WoodMart theme is open source theme and you can customize the theme as per your needs.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)