Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot apply templates from “Layouts”

Cannot apply templates from “Layouts”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

wkmaster1985
    Participant

I cannot apply templates from “Layouts”. For example I want that my template “Produkt” gets applied on all product pages.

Please see my screencast (private section). At the beginning I show the current product page and then the template I would like to apply.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable all plugins except these ones:

Elementor or WPBackary
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Enable the Parent theme

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Let me know the result.

Kind Regards

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Hello Luke,

I did as you requested. Unfortunately, the problem persists. I kindly ask you to look further into this issue.

Thank you very much!
    Christian

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Hello,

yes, I allow you.
    Please reactivate everything after your work.

Thank you.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

At around what time are you planning to work on the website so that I can make sure I will not work on it myself? Would be nice to know. 🙂

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I wanted to test it now, but I see that temporary access needs to be updated: https://prnt.sc/0UY-4SDR3bcs , so could you please update it?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Hi Luke, please try again logging in via the login link from the private section.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After looking deeper we found that the data used for the layout was imported incorrectly, that’s why it doesn’t work for you. Therefore, either import the data correctly or delete these layouts and create new ones.

Kind Regards

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Thank you for looking into the issue.
    How can I import a layout template? I cannot see any “import” button in the “Layouts” section…

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to click on the “Add new” button to import: https://prnt.sc/-prhT39t8zB6

Let me know the result.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)