Home Forums Basel support forum Cannot edit Homepage or use WPBakery Page Builder

Cannot edit Homepage or use WPBakery Page Builder

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

eroweglana
    Participant

Hi, I’m having an issue where I cannot edit the Homepage using the WPBakery Page Builder or even the default wordpress editor. Single product pages can be edited using wordpress editor but not WPBakery Page Builder.

I’ve deactivated all plugins, Still could not edit.

I deactivated Basel theme and activated Twent Seventeen theme and the editing function came back.

Seems to be an issue with the Basel theme. Can you please advise?

Hello,

Please check your access I cannot log in.

Best Regards

eroweglana
    Participant

Here are correct credientials

Hello,

Still cannot log in

Best Regards

eroweglana
    Participant

My Apologies, these login credentials will work, thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme so we can test it.

eroweglana
    Participant

All disabled now except WPBakery. Might wpbakery need an update? There was no update for WPBAkery in last theme update…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can update the plugin to the latest version via Appearance -> Install plugins.

eroweglana
    Participant

Okay I’ve installed the update (didn’t know about that method) However it does now work but only once every other plug-in is disabled.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It means that some of the installed plugins conflicts with WPBakery page builder. Try to activate them one by one and check which one causes this.

eroweglana
    Participant

Thank you, trying that now

eroweglana
    Participant

Thanks it seems to be Yoast SEO Premium thats causing the conflict. Updated the plugin to Version 9.4.2 but issue still occurs. I will contact Yoast. Thanks for your help

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cannot edit Homepage or use WPBakery Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.