Home Forums WoodMart support forum cant activate theme and all theme setting are changed or hide

cant activate theme and all theme setting are changed or hide

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

m_alshaikh
    Participant

Hello

kindly, today my theme setting are hide like custom CSS and other setting are changed and when we try to retrieve it, but they didnt save… and when we try to activate the theme give me error :
    API request call error. Contact your server providers and ask to update OpenSSL system library to the 1.0+ version.
    note: all things are updated in website…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it? Send us your purchase code as well.

Thank you in advance

m_alshaikh
    Participant

we deactivate plugin but still cant activate theme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that something wrong with your server configuration and there are a lot of files missed or removed https://gyazo.com/a909f01fc051f8e3b253bc0255058517
    It is the main reason why your WordPress, themes and plugins will not work. You need to reinstall everything and ask your hosting provider to investigate the issue from their side.

m_alshaikh
    Participant

we replace it but still cant activate theme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that now you have a problem with OpenSSL library. You need to contact your host and ask them to investigate this request.

m_alshaikh
    Participant

Hello, Thank you for feedback.
    I have contacted the host and it is confirmed that the server has the required version of OpenSSL through cURL.
    Please check the attached screenshot from the Site Health in the wp-admin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, ask them to try to activate the theme with purchase code and check why the request can’t be complete. What error occurs in error logs by that time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)