Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't find translation strings in Loco Translate

Can't find translation strings in Loco Translate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Aleksandar
    Participant

Hi, I can’t find translation strings for most of the Woodmart theme and also for some woocommerce parts. From the my account page I can’t find the string for Orders tab, Account details and Addresses. Also in the login/register page, I can’t find the string for the register part, the title, the button, and the messages. Where should I look for these strings?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

All the theme related strings are translated in Loco > themes > Woodman. All the Woocommerce strings are translated in Loco > plugins > Woocommerce.

If you cannot find the translation, synchronize the translation and try again. Please note: titles in the widgets are translated in Appearance > Widgets > enter the widget and translate.

You will find a couple of strings related to the Register/Login page in the Theme Settings > Register/Login. As for Woocommerce check all the Settings tab and find all the lacking strings there.

Best Regards

Aleksandar
    Participant

Hi,
    I have found almost all of the translations, still can’t find the translation for the woocommerce notification on order failed. Also, I don’t have the size guide option in Theme options/ products page. My woodmart core plugin version is 1.0.21.

Hello,

Have you tried Loco > plugins > Woocommerce?

Which strings can not you find?

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)