Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't import demo in Elementor

Can't import demo in Elementor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ivanfrolov
    Participant

1 message appears
    AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.

I stopped all plugins left only

Activate
    WooCommerce
    Woodmart Core

Deactivate
    elementor
    Elementor Pro
    Slider Revolution
    Settings
    Theme Settings/Other/Page builder (deprecated)/Elementor

All content that has been imported requires

This theme recommends the following plugins: Contact Form 7, MailChimp for WordPress, Safe SVG and WPBakery Page Builder.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

ivanfrolov
    Participant

I can install demo content only if “Elementor” is disabled.
    And since it is turned off, the system imports data for “WPBakery Page Builder”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

WoodMart works with either WP Bakery builder or Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. In the process of the installation of the plugin, please install one building plugin, you are going to use. It is not possible to convert an existing site that is built on WP bakery page builder into Elementor. Page builders plugins are provided in Appearance -> Install plugins.

If you have activated the WP bakery page builder, all the demos would be based on this builder. You will have to reinstall all from scratch, enable Elementor (do not install and activate WP builder) and then upload the demo.

Best Regards

ivanfrolov
    Participant

I’ve already read all of this.
    Thank you for copying the document and the answer you already gave to other users.

But the problem is that I can’t import demo data if “Elementor” plugin is active.

It gives the error “AJAX import failed. Try disabling all external plugins and run the import again. If this does not help, please contact our support center for further assistance.”

If I disable the “Elementor” plugin, the data is imported for the “WP Bakery Page Builder”.

I didn’t install the “WP Bakery Page Builder” plugin. When installing the theme, I said that I needed “Elementor”. I did everything according to your instructions. before writing to support.

But the demo data could not be imported for “Elementor”.

Question !!! How do I import data for “Elementor”.
    If I enable the “Elementor” plugin, the data will not be imported.
    i get an error
    “AJAX import failed. Try disabling all external plugins and run the import again. If this does not help, please contact our support center for further assistance.”

If you say again that I need to disable third-party plugins, I will answer you that I have disabled all third-party plugins. And only those that you gave in the instructions are active. But the data import never happens.

Hello,

Do you install the theme to the existing site or new installation? If it is the new WordPress installation, reinstall all and provide clear site access.

Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area. I will check the settings even if it is an existing site.

Best Regards

ivanfrolov
    Participant

Yes, this is a new install. to a clean site.
    Especially for you, I removed everything so that nothing interferes with the work of your theme

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Please contact the host support and ask them to enable this function:simplexml_load_file

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ivanfrolov
    Participant

Thank you . If someone has the same problem. And your system administrator will say that all modules are already installed. Ask him to simply update all PHP related packages.

Hello,

We are glad you have uploaded the demo. Thank you for sharing this information.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)