Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t login

Can’t login

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

ematsi02
    Participant

Hello,

When I am using the website’s login page in order to login (whatever role I have), I cannot login. It is stay at that page.
    I use the admin url in order to login.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

Thanks for reaching to us.

What’s your problem you faced when trying to login? I first kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

Hello,

The issue is that after I click login, I am not in my account. See the attached video.
    I tried the same flow with the Twenty Twenty-Three theme and it works.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

Thanks for the video.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and FTP info (server, username, password, port) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

Also I have a problem with the email default structure. I am attaching a screenshot. Can you check this as well or should I raise a new ticket?

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

It worked on my end https://prnt.sc/1dDhhP2wX_e-

If you can’t login from your side. Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

Hello Hung,

Did you login through the admin url or through login that clients will login. From the account in the Home page?
    The admin url works for me as well.
    Yes it is okay to deactivate plugins for testing

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

I logged-in via account icon in the header, my colleague checked and it worked as well. Please clear browser cache and check again.

Please reactivate plugins one by one – I deactivated extra. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

Hello,

It seems very strange. I tried a new browser, I cleaned the cache and extra plugins are deactivated and issue still occurred.

See the attached video

ematsi02
    Participant

The attachment as a zip

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

Please upload here https://wetransfer.com/ and provide me the link.

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

Hello,

Here is the link
    https://we.tl/t-AM87BioBwZ
    I also asked from my client to register a new user and try to login and told me that he was not able to login as well. I think online the first time he manage to do it

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

Our developer checked the issue and I would like to inform you that the observed issue may be related to the cache generation process. I kindly ask that you reach out to your service provider for assistance to clear both your server cache and browser cache. They will be able to guide you through the necessary steps to ensure that the CDN is deactivated and the server cache is cleared effectively.

Then please try to login again.

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

If I try to login from /my-account page then the login works.
    However if i try to login from the pop up window, this does not work.
    (see attachments)

Can I force the /my-account page load when user click on the icon?

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

Can you please test on browsers on other devices to see if it works?

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

Hello,

I clear the cached from the server and tried to login from a different devices and different places but the same issue reported. All devices I tried can login from the My Account page but not from the right pop up.

Also, I added wd debugging plugin and checked the logs from ftp but there are no failed logs.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

Currently, I cannot access your site, please check again. https://prnt.sc/YcRENg9siK-D

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

Hello,

Can you check now? The website is back

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you provide me temporary FTP info (server, username, password, port) to Private Content area, our developer will dig into the issue more deeply and provide you more detailed answers.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I am providing the info you want

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

Thanks for details.

I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

Navigate to WoodMart > Patcher > and apply 548345 patch.

Regards,

ematsi02
    Participant

Hello,

It works now!

Thank you for your help

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ematsi02,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)